This policy is in effect from 17th February 2016, and it is updated from time to time. We strongly recommend you check this page for any updates to our policy, to ensure you are comfortable with the changes.
- Name, contact number, physical address, email address, demographic information
- information that might be relevant to our customer surveys and/or offers that are sent to you
What we do with this information
From time to time we might use this information to understand what our clients/prospects want, to
- Updating our internal CRM/Records
- better improve our product and service offering.
- We may periodically send out promotional emails about new services/products, special offers and/or other information we feel might be pertinent to you.
- We might also contact you from time to time via email/phone/fax, to gather information for market research.
We are always committed to ensuring that the information you share with us is secure, for which we have put in place suitable protocols to ensure unauthorized access/disclosure.
Restrict the use of your personal information
- If you have previously agreed to letting us use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can always change your preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.